Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Festival!!

This is our 5th year as a family going to the pumpkin festival at Schnepf farms! Normally we go in the early afternoon but today we went in the evening. I prefer going earlier so I can get better pictures before it gets dark so next year we will have to go early!
Dad and Tiff
Tiff
Tiff and Mom at the pumpkins
Dad and Tiff at the pumpkins
Tiffany using her muscles and picking a pumpkin!
Family pic!
The sun was setting and looked really cool by the sunflowers. We took a ton of pics but here are just a couple.
Tiffany and Dad
Mom and Tiff

Say cheese!
All Tiffany cared about doing was going to the big yellow slide. She remembered it from last year. She went on it over and over. Glad we went to the pumpkin festival for a slide lol!
So basically I am the meanest mom ever. Tiffany watched a Ni Hao Kai Lan and they went on a roller coaster and she said she wanted to go on one. So today I convinced her to go on this one. I shouldn't have pushed it since she is so little still but I did and off they went. Poor thing was super scared!! Thankfully it only went around 3 times. I am betting it will be a couple years before she goes on one again!
Time to go! She was pooped!!
We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go next year as a family of four!!!

No comments: