Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not quite bath time

During dinner today Tiffany kept asking to go take her bath. We told her after we finish dinner she could take her bath. So while Brandon and I were finishing eating Tiffany went upstairs to wait for her bath and watch a show. A couple minutes later we hear a bang and we run up there to find Tiffany in the bath tub with all her clothes on and bubble bath spilled out EVERYWHERE! She just kept slipping and sliding all over the place! So needless to say she finally got bath time with a ton of bubbles! I couldn't grab the camera to take pictures while I was getting her bath ready since I had soap all over me and her so here are some pics after:
Waiting for the water to fill up
Look at all these bubbles!

Havin fun in the bubble bath!

No comments: