Monday, January 19, 2009

Ice Cream

The time has finally come when Tiffany has FINALLY started trying other foods! She has eaten scrambled eggs twice in a one week! On Sat we went to Chick-fil-a and after lunch Brandon and I got an ice cream cone...well Tiff saw us eating it and said "Tiffany ice cream too please?" And I though no way...she won't really eat it. But she did and she really enjoyed it! Now she keeps asking for it after every meal!

She is happy with her cone!
Leah wishes she could have some!
Deep in thought about ice cream I'm sure :)
And using the ice cream cone as.... what else a phone! "Hello!"
p.s. don't you just love the pink and green bows I put in her hair to keep the ice cream out!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love ice cream too! I wish I could eat it for every meal also.