Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Kate!

Baby Kate is here!!! We are soo excited!! I got the text from Eric that she was here and I was so excited! After our fun lunch with the Kingcannons Eric said we could come on down. I was ecstatic! So we rushed down to the hospital to see our new little niece. It was kinda weird being back in the same hospital we had Blake in and not being a patient :)


I totally love her! Isn't she so cute!

Me and Kate :)
Brandon and Kate :)

Kate's big brothers were so cute! They were just beaming with pride when we showed up. Drew is already a good big brother!

I love Erics face in this one...so in love with his new little girl :)

Three boys and a little lady :)

We are so glad baby Kate is here safe and sound and mom is doing great!! I can't wait to see how the boys are with her as she grows up!

No comments: