Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa!!

Today was a great day!
First Tiffany decided that she needed to pull out all of the presents that were under the tree and arrange them in a line. This was just one of many different lines!

Blake slept for most of the present re-arranging!
Then it was time to leave for the mall. The goal was to take both kids to see Santa (we waited until Blake was born so we could have them both in the picture!) but Tiffany has been saying that she doesn't want to see santa. She was excited to go to the Disney store and the playground at the park. We also bribed her with going to build-a-bear after they saw Santa.
This is what she decided to wear!! Love the outfit :)
While we waited in line for santa it started "snowing" and Tiff had fun playing in it.
She loved the "snow"
Santa time!!! Tiffany was not having it...she kept trying to hide behind me and it took forever to get her that close to santa and of course by then Blake was so over it so her is the picture I have been waiting for lol! (and yes Tiffany is sitting on my knee and I am bending out of the picture!)
Blake and I while Tiff played on the playground.
Tiff and her build a bear box. She decided to make Frost the snowman.
So it didn't go quite as I planned but thats ok, in the long run I got my picture of the kids with Santa :)

No comments: