Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last day of Swim lessons!

For the last 3 weeks Tiff has been going to swimming lessons. She has done a great job and she has loved going! The lessons are really cool, they teach life saving skills like learning to roll over onto your back and keeping your head up if you fall in the pool.
Here Tiff is with ALL her Ariel gear: Ariel goggles-check, Ariel swimsuit - check, Ariel flip flops - check!

So I am totally kicking myself. I always bring my camera to take pictures of stuff and as I left the house to go to Tiffanys last swim lesson I decided that I didn't need the camera, I didn't want to look dumb taking pictures (like that has stopped me before...not) so I didn't bring it. My mistake!!! Of course the other mom there brought hers so I wouldn't have looked dumb and who cares what it would have looked like!!!! Grrr lesson learned...I don't care if people look at me dumb for being obsessive with the camera!!!
Anyway Tiff did AWESOME!!! She jumped off that big ledge (several times) and I couldn't get a good pic with my phone camera but you get the idea.
Here she is rolling over onto her back.
Swimming away!!
She did such a great job and we are so proud of her!!

No comments: