Thursday, July 28, 2011

1st day of Kindergarten

Today is Tiffany's first day of kindergarten! I can't believe she is starting school already!! She is sooo excited and can't wait to start school! Mom on the other hand is a little nervous for her but I am sure she will do great!



Tiffany and her buddy Camden are in afternoon kindergarten together but in different classes.

They are so excited to get started!

Little buddies :)

Blake is going to miss his sister while she is at school!

So far Tiffany's favorite thing about kindergarten....the playground!

So excited to go in!

Day one of kindergarten is over...Time to pick up the kids!

They both had a great day and like their teachers :)

Kobe is happy that Tiffany had a great first day of school!
Tiffany did great on her first day of school! I didn't cry when we dropped of the kids but once I got home I was a little sad, mostly because I was worried about how Tiff was doing at school. But she was brave and had a lot of fun and of course love recess the best!

No comments: