Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day!

Its St. Patricks day and it wouldn't be a holiday in our house with out pictures!! And of course for St Pattys we have to dress up in green!!

My silly little leprechaun!
My two lucky charms!
Kobe didn't want to be left out!

Shamrock shaped toast :)

We went to visit Great Gramma today :) Grandpa was wearing green too!

Great Grandpa and Blake

Mamaw came over to Great Gramma too, doesn't she look festive too?! I wonder where I got it from lol

After visiting Gramma we went and saw Dad at work and of course we had to take some pics! Don't they look cute?!

Family pic!! Dads shirt looks teal in this but it looked green lol

Then after dads work we went over to Chick-fil-a for FREE Green Icecream!! It was yummy!

It was all too exciting for Blake so he took a nap on me :)

We had a fun green day!

No comments: