Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tiffany and Veggies?

Last night I made chicken fried steak and roasted broccoli. Tiffanys new favorite thing is to help me with what ever I am doing in the kitchen so she helped make it too. We have been trying for a long time to get her to try new foods and it has always been a battle to get her to eat food. So I told her we were making chicken nuggets and at first she was a little worried because she said that chicken nuggets aren't red but I told her once we cooked them they would turn brown.
So everything was done cooking and we dished up her plate and would you believe that she ate everything!!! Thats right she ate broccoli and chicken fried steak!
Then she started saying "I have to eat all my vegetables so I can be tall like my Daddy and then I can reach stuff!"
And the kicker of it all is that today for lunch she actually asked if we could make broccoli! And we did and she ate it up!!

We are making progress people!!!



1 comment:

Marie said...

They say when you let the children cook it they are more likely to eat it. I guess that works for Tiff!