Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From the mouth of Tiffany

So Tiffany has been listening lately and I know this because I keep hearing: "Thank you Honey!" & "Oh I'm so sorry Sweetie" So apparently she has been listening to what Brandon and I say! And the other day Tiffany went over to Eric and Jenn's and when I went to pick her up Drew kept saying "aunt Becky aunt Becky watch this!" So when we got home all night long Tiffany kept calling me Becky! "Look at this Becky, Thank you Becky!" It was too funny! Thankfully she has stopped calling me Becky and she is back to calling me mommy but we will see how long that lasts for! Oh and Tiffany is officially 2 1/2 as of yesterday! Wow has the time flown by!
ETA: I was wrong...Tiffany has not stopped calling me Becky in fact she has started calling Brandon Becky every once in a while. At least its only sometimes! But it still cracks me up!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Becky! I tried to find a link for your email, but couldn't. Would you email me if you find a moment? Nothing important - just more than I can type here.

Very pretty blog by the way!