Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Parrot

I knew that the day would come where Tiffany would repeat things that we say. What I didn't know was that she would do it over and over and everywhere we went! Ever since Tiffany started climbing up and down the stairs I would tell the dogs to "go!" so that they weren't in the way as Tiff and I were going up and down. And as of the last couple of months Tiffany thinks that she can go up and down the stairs when ever she wants so I find myself saying "WAIT" all the time. Well the Parrot has been listening. I first heard it at Target today...Tiffany kept saying go...go...GO!! WAIT!!!! and when she would say wait she would yell it because apparently thats what I do. She says it all day long, in the car, in the store, at the house. She has done a good job of telling the dogs to "go" also! So I am glad that after 20 months of life she decided to pick up on those two words I say to say over and over again.

No comments: